Thursday, September 26, 2013



My beautiful suicide note :
At the event of my suicide, please refer to this letter.


Everyday i woke up alone.
Thinking how am i going to survive today.
I walked up to the mirror and smile
pretending everything will be okay.
Pretending i would find a bit piece
of anything that would trigger it.
Even a pain.

There used to be days
that I thought I was okay,
or at least that I was going to be. 
I'd be hanging out somewhere
and everything would just fit right
and I would think
'it will be okay if it can just be like this forever' 
but of course 
nothing can ever stay just how it is forever.

Everyone seem getting on my nerves.
The vessel can't keep it up and everyday 
it waiting for something to make a minor
disturbances and explode.

I knew people were talking,
 but I wasn't listening. 
I wasn't interested in anything
anyone had to say.
It will go away.
The stuff in your head. Little by little.

God exist.
Because at night i got into a deep sleep
and that morning later
I am still alive.